天天想你 天天问自己
到什么时候才能告诉你
天天想你 天天守住一颗心
把我最好的爱都给你
This is the feeling that I'm feeling everyday.. I can't live without at least a phone call from her.. So far today, we've chatted on the phone for at least 2 hrs.. Talking abt how's the day's been for us..
Seriously.. I really hope it's a mutual liking and I'd really wish that it develop into a relationship.. I know I'm sounding despo, but I know myself best, I know when I actually meet the right person that I feel I shld dedicate myself to and give my all to..
I can't wait to meet up again with her, and this time round we're gonna spend more time together le.. Hope all goes well and everything will go smoothly as planned...
It's like I can see the future for both of us.. And I'm certain that it'll turn out fine.. I hope.. Cuz it's been a long long time since I had this sort of fuzzy feeling and it's that feeling that u'll know that it's coming.. It's the one that's rite...
Now I can't wait for the next phone call, the next sms, I surely wish that I'll dream of her in my dreams as well.. Wish me luck then!!