Friday, 2 November 2007

I'm back!!
Nothing much happened this week, just fell sick again loh.. So also got nothing much to report!

Days have been pretty slow cuz being sick and staying at home is totally boring! Thankfully I have my computer and the internet! My fellow mates, please value the internet for without it, your lives would be nothing but an empty cacoon without a soul.. LOL!!!

I guess the fever got to me..
Talking like that.. Anyway, being sick doesn't stop me from working on my music projects! I've got a task and it has to be done fast! Will inform you all again once it's done! And I'm also composing a few other songs at the same time these days.. A little sumthing for a special someone..
[HINTS HINTS>>>]

Oh and YES YES, including that GUARDS song..
Jeez, how could I have actualli written sumthing so guards?? I must be nuts to do so! I guess the fever has really gotten to me, fried my brain and killed my brain and emotions...
Anyway, I guess that's all for now le loh, cuz really got nothing much to update you guys on!

CIAO!!!