Being a sick kid at home, makes SAM a very bored kid. With no inspirations and nothing to fill his mind with, he's just blogging for the sake that, at least he's doing something...
Disclaimer: What you are going to read is of utter lame-ness and written out of boredom, Do Not Continue if the following text disgust you...
I'm
Just
Being
Lame...
And I just cant believe myself, being so bored at home, I've changed my blog skin over, and over and over and over again, if you've been reading my blog these days, I'm getting my blog skin updated like every 10 hrs? For the first time in a very long time I can actually say that I'm very free and actualli have nothing to do now! Omg, but the problem here lies with, I can't go out of house.. That's why I'm so super free.. If I could, I'd be at the gym, meeting my friends for lunch and dinner, going for kbox outing and all.. But I can't step out of house!!! Argh, the anger, the fury, the wrath, do you see it? Do you feel for me? Omg, I just cant believe I actualli typed out so much stuff.. I'm just being so lame and getting so bitchy these days, ever since 4 people knew about that.. Haha.. Well, like I said, only 4 people know, so I wonder..
Hey you, yes, you over there.. I'm talking to you, yah! YOU!!
Do you know?