Friday, 10 August 2007

Anybody home??

Haha.. well, if u've been wondering if I've shifted my blog or not, well, the guessing games over cuz I'm back!!

Been a long, long, long time since I blogged, not too sure why I didn't but most prob cuz really didn't have the mood to blog abt anything... Haha..

Kinda need to like update u guys on myself liao.. Well, been kinda really sick all these while, but recovering now, so no big woohaas over it..

I'm still performing, like what I'd love to do, for People's Association as well as in Yiyuan's sch.. The one at his sch was a performance of a lifetime cuz 6 of us CSS 1 contestants got back together to perform a medley of 12 songs. Khim, Sheena, Shermaine, Kenneth, Yiyuan and myself.. It's been a real long time since we actualli performed on stage with one another.. Kinda reminds me of the days when we were still taking part in the competition..

Oh and not to forget that this year's CSS 2 contestants were around too, and we did a combined powered "By Now", the theme song for the competition together.. Like totally, when would we get another chance to do so?

I'll try to update u guys with photos and all real soon, so watch out for 'em! I'll be having block leave all the way till 19 august, so finally got some time to catch up with all u guys, Take care, and cya all real soon!