Thursday, 31 May 2007

It's been quite some time guys.. My blog's like SUPER dead can..

Been busy with the army I must say, so now taking some free time, alas, to actually update you guys on what's happening..

Been really sick for the past weeks, I suppose it's been around for 2 weeks liao, keep having gastric flu that refuses to go away. It's cause loads of chaos for my army life man. I missed out on loads of stuff in there, and my chances of getting into OCS is like super slim now. But nevertheless, I'll still try my best and drive my way through.

Anyway, it's like another 2 more weeks and I'll Pass Out from Tekong liao, kinda fast don't you think? It's like I've just went in the other day and now I'm gonna get out of there already.. Time really flies..

Oh and did I mention I made loads of great buddies in there, my bunk mates are all super cool dude man, we've got loads of talents there, many guitarists, a yoyo master, pull up pro, marathon runner and loads more.. Everyone from different walks of life.

But I must say that training is super tough in Gryphon Coy man. But still, Gryphon for life man!

Been a long time since I met my classmates and loads of other great pals of mine man, so guys, keep urself free from 13 June onwards kz, cause I'll be having my block leave then, then we can like finally meet up!

As for now, I'm gonna go rest up a bit more, to let myself recover asap and have a great POP!!