Gosh, this is like my last day of my course at Tanjong pagar liao lah! How I'd wish I can continue to have a few more days out loh!! Like tml I've got to go back to camp liao.. So sianz.. But nvm, i've pretty much enjoyed myself the past few days and I've learnt quite a bit of stuff as well sia..
Anyway, just to update what I did last wk.. well.. Had like AHM last sunday and had to book in on sat nite.. so sianz.. but nvm, it's over.. Plus I didn't have to go back on sunday nite, now that's a bonus liao liddat.. N I shld be glad got this course to attend.. then went for an appointment at Neuro clinic at TTSH on last friday. I think they're getting more and more ridiculous.. This time, the 2 tiny masses has morphed into a cavity between my brain and the skull! Like WTH!!! But like wat the neurologist has proven, my fainting spells are cuz by that cavity possibly, plus migrain, stress.. Haiz.. Can't believe that stress can really drive me up the wall to such an extent..
Anyway, apart from that, Sis will be going to take part in BE A STAR Semi's tml.. Can't be there to watch cuz will be in camp but if u see this sis, ALL THE BEST AND REMEMBER WAT I'VE TOLD U KZ!!!
And lastly, congrats to Shawn who have just emerged as the CSS2 Winner and to Keely, well done!! Sadly couldn't be there to watch the finals cuz had to like book in... Yawnz..
Anyway, my lastest compositions will be out pretty soon.. Just an inside info, it's a 4 part song series.. kekeke.. so keep a look out and will post it soon!!
As for now, Ciao pple!