Thursday, 30 August 2007

Hospitals... YUCK!

Yes pple, I'm back from the hospital.. Again I ended up in the hospital.. Like tat's any fun at all.. I really hate it sia, going in and out.. I really want to get it over and done with, get 'hospital' out of my life once and for all.. I hate all the checkups, appointments and most importantly, STOP DRAWING MY BLOOD!!

I think till date, I have like more than 15 holes on me tat where poked by medics, doctors, nurses.. Makes me feel like some 'bao' tat keeps getting poked to check if it's cooked or not.. Sometimes, the number of appointments that I have is really scary.. I have to like be at TTSH for like perhaps 3 times a week. It's like becoming my '3rd home'.. (Touch wood) But still, I really dread going in again..

I wanna lead a normal life, just healthy and all, but seems like my body objects my wishes and still wanna play punk with me. I guess somethings in life are just beyond ones' control, and health is something that I'd find it very difficult to have a conclusion, cuz I've learnt the fact that always to expect the unexpected. So pple, PLS TAKE CARE OF UR HEALTH!!!