It's been ages since I've been to the ktv and sang to my hearts content! Just came back from Party World with my vocal classmates! I can't wait for our next meet up for k again!
Oh yeah, and this Party World branch that I went to is kinda new, and not packed at all! plus good service and yeah, must go down next time again!! How I'd wish I had a karaoke system at home then I do not have to travel and spend the money to go down to ktv to sing!! Can just sing at home as and when i like to and invite friends over to party as well!!
Anyway, after the session, we went down to Geylang for some yummy Dim Sum, oh man, I'm gonna grow fat eating this way!! But the food there was great, and how I'd wished I've remembered to take the photos of the food! Nvm, there will be many more times to come!