Friday, 17 August 2007

Just a random post...

Seems like my block leave is coming to an end pretty soon, did quite a no. of stuff these few days.. That includes going in and out of the hospital for all my specialist appointments, bowling, pool, shopping, and most importantly, composing songs which I've not been doing for a very long time..

I've recently became a regular patron at TTSH, been going in and out like no ones business, I'm kinda getting sick of it, no ones wanna frequent a hospital so offen as hospitals usually signify that someone has been hit by a health problem. Currently, I've got so many appointments ahead of me that I'm totally losing track, need to be there weekly to have Ionoto, whereby I place my hands on two conducting pats soaked in water to get rid of my sweaty palms via passing a current through em.. Like that totally works, the first time I did it, my hands started sweating 5 mins after I stepped out of the clinic.. Woah, broke the record of a minimum of 2 days of dry hands. Well that's something I've got to reflect when I get back next week.. Then need to see the heart specialist again in september to place a monitor with me for 24hrs to monitor my heart rate as I've been hit by pupitations before, so they have to monitor it for a while.. Well, that's more or less about my hospital encounters..

Well, bowling and pool have always been with ed and jie, going down to Chevrons in the west to look for Roy.. Haha, well, at least bowling takes my mind off all these medical issues, and allows me to compose songs on the long rides there.. Pool was cool, cuz I'm like the devil that pockets the 9th ball, and only the 9th ball.. MUAHAHAHA.. been a very long time since I laughed that hard.. Well, my life's been pretty miserable, that's for sure..

Oh and just a very funny remark that my mum gave today, ur friends all have girlfriends, when are you gonna get one.. I'm like, erm, like hu's the one hu asked me not to get a girlfriend before, and now look hu's talking.. Well, I've no idea where that came from but indeed, friends around me are mostly happy couples, and I'm happy for them, but for myself, well, these kinda things take time, and it's not like you can get a relationship going in a day or 2..

Guess that's all for my very random post which is like longer than the post that I deem as non-random.. LOL.. So long pple..