Sunday, 12 August 2007

苏打绿

Just came home after having supper with Ed @ Prata House, our usual hangout, totally..

Did I forget to mention that I just came back from 苏打绿's concert @ Republic Poly? If I did, my bad pple.. The concert was like great, fantastic, brilliant, and many other descriptive words you wanna use to describe, but it's really one of the best concerts I've watched in ages!

The kind of interaction they have with everyone, the vocal power of the vocalist and the great music that they wrote were all played over the sound system which was like comparable to indoor stadium's or in fact, even better!

Despite it being a mini concert with only like perhaps 500 pple, but the amount of effort they put in was remarkable, and they really know how to keep the crowd going with like 2 encores and the 2nd one being never rehearsed..

I'm really becoming like a hugh fan of theirs and it's really due to their talents and music that inspires and makes pple feel for them and the story they wanna tell..

There's a reason why they won the best band award in the recent Taiwan 金曲奖.

Their songs have also inspired me to come up with more compositions which I'll uncover once I get them all done, so pple, look out for my songs in the near future! And last but not least, support 苏打绿!!