Sunday, 16 December 2007

Trying to move on...

For the past few days, I've been trying my very best not to think, don't even attempt to think.. I think I'm starting to get the hang of things here.. At least now I do not feel that much pain as before..

Was at Adeline's[Sis's frenz] bdae, and for the first time in my life, I vomitted after drinking loads of beer and hard liquor. But no matter how I down those fluid, I'm still as awake as day time, I don't feel drunk at all, not even a single bit of being high. Just bloated and felt like vomitting.. But it was fun, not the vomitting, but meeting sis's frenz, who are super high pple! At least for there and then, I managed to forget momentarily.. About all that has happened.. But still, I could not cry my heart out, nor could I completely forget all that has happened.. I still cleared headed and sober.. Which gets me thinking about the issue again.. I'm hopeless..

Was at Garage battle today, sang 平常心 by 阿妹. It's did not feel as pain as when I sang 温岚's 傻瓜.. But still, it hurts, and that really affected my singing I suppose.. But I could not and will not cry on stage.. Never..

Oh, and I talked to shan the other day.. She said very simply, I think you know best what's the answer that she said to you.. Well, I guess you're right gal, you are right.

I have to learn, how to move on..