Sorry pple, but this post is gonna be long and whinny! Bear with me if you can.. Read on if u can survive the long-winded-ness..
I told her, once again, that I still like her.
As simple as that. But I think you know the results far too well than I do. Best fren is my current position and I guess it will always be the case.
I'm lost, I'm just too.. Emotional, relationship idiot and all.. I thought all along it's possible, but apparently. What I thought is all not what it is.
It's me, it's purely my fault, for being overly sensitive about small issues, and thought those might be hints once again. I thought.. And still thinking. I'm overly sensitive about stuff, especially relationship stuff.. Nothings gone right for years already, everytime, I try to love, I screw up. Big time.
Secondary school, like a gal, became great frenz, but out of the blue, someone back-stabbed me and bad mouth me from behind and frenz, we're not even frenz.
Jc came, like a gal, but on the day when I wrote a song to tell her I like her, I saw her with another guy.
Outside, like a gal, but she didn't like me, I persisted, but gave up in the end, when she started to like me. Ended up, another guy came along and they got together. When I wanted to go back and ask her again, it was all too late.
How many times must I fail until I can find the rite one to love? I'm tired, I'm really tired of all these problems that keep arising with each relationship. It's irritating, annoying, what ever you name it.
I thought we were possible, I always thought. Yah, I always think this and think that, but I never seem to be able to read the other persons mind, never able to find out what the other one is thinking.
Call me a loser, or anything. I'm just.. tired.