I'm tired. Really tired. I feel old...
I'm over and done with her. I can't be bothered anymore. I'm just tired. Tired of every single thing. I don't feel like moving, just staying at the same spot, watching everyone going on with their lives.
I feel old. Too old to notice that Christmas is around the corner and the new year is on it's tail. I can't feel the excitement of holidays any longer. To me, holidays are just simply, oh, I can book out from camp already. Go home, rest and meet up with friends, if there are people to meet up with that is.
My time managment skills is like totally gone. Remembering what I have on the weekends to do is becoming a chore then something to look forward to. I can't tell you right on the spot what am I going to do on the weekend. Who am I going to meet. I feel lost.
These days I really just prefer to grab a book and sit down in one corner and start reading. Talking to me has become a chore. It's become a very tiring thing to do. I'd just like to keep my mouth shut and just read and listen to my mp3.
I feel like I've lost something, my emotions perhaps. Even now, when typing out this post, I feel emotionless, just simply typing out what's on my mind with no added emotions to it.
Perhaps, it could mean.. Perhaps..