I got back home at like 4 this morning! Havent been back home so late for quite a while! Had loads of fun clubbing yest, especially when you're next to the person whom you like loads! Gosh, I still cant believe I actually went in the end! I totally so can't believe it!
But I aint regretting nor am I complaining, I'm just plain happy and over energetic that I cant sleep now and only think of that person! =)
But still, it's still very undefine between us, overly undefined, I still do not know where I actually stand. Maybe I'm not the right one, but could there be hints that I am? I suck at relationships man, big time! I really wish I'd be more straight forward at times and end my misery.
.................... So I'm really having complications in my feelings now.. Or should I say these days..