Saturday, 16 December 2006

I'm driven to death by boredom sia.. I really wish I was doing something, something useful.. If not at least hang out with frenz and stuff.. But the supposedly exciting week has turned out to be a boring week afterall...

Was out yesterday to do fitting at taka, muahahaha, we get to choose wat we wanna wear! It's at Giordano btw, then flew down to Raffles Place to meet xinli to get C4, then to kallang for my fitting at PA.. Afterwhich, headed down to bugis to pray and took a bus back from there.. On my way back, bumped into si min and shu qi on the bus, small world after all.. They were out shopping, hahaha, gals~ Then they got off the bus and I saw chun zheng getting on the bus.. Even smaller world... In the end, I got off b4 lavendar to meet ed to get his ez-link at plaza bowl.. Then just chatted on the bus and got home.. Had dinner at J8 with mum and home sweet home...

Today, well, no rehearsals cause it's CO's finals.. Jiayou pple! So stayed at home, and stone practically the entire day away.. Now I just wanna get out of the house, don't mind staying out all nite, better if there is a table somewhere and 3 more players to play mahjong! Tml css gathering cancelled so gonna be another boring day.. I'm BORED!!