Saturday, 30 December 2006

Hey pple! Havent blogged for a few days liao.. Haha, miss me?

Anyway, been busy these few days with gatherings and all.. Haha.. Went to Hamster's bdae party on weds, then thurs was bowling day with ed, then dinner out with mum.. Yesterday was Monopoly day at Kris' and had a very nice dinner cooked specially by Kris' mum! Thanz auntie! Went to meet ed and jie at Archaepoliogo, ade joined us after her worked so chatted and yeah, got back home after that..

Yawnz, going jurong east for mic check later in the evening.. SO FAR!! But still have to attend a wake after that which is also in the west.. Seems like I've suddenly got so many things up today.. Still thought can rest at home for once! I don't wanna go out liao.. But still got to attend 6 days of class chalet from 1-6 Jan.. Means more money will be spent! Shuckz..

Kz lah, tat's all for now loh.. Will be back with photos from the performance tml, I hope..
Pin Guan @ Wu Ke Jiu Yao