Wednesday, 6 December 2006

Hey guys, I'm back! Haha, just had Prom yesterday at Fullerton.. Haha.. It's all abt fun, laughter peace and joy.. Will post the pictures up once I get 'em uploaded..

Anyway, apart from Prom, not much really happened these few days, just bowled and Kbox-ed on Monday then yesterday was Prom.. Today, well, time to slack at home..

Okay, Prom, well I must say tat the gals look dropped dead gorgeous and guys were smart in their suits and all.. I must say it's the first time in JC tat I noticed so many "mei nu" in the school.. Seriously, I can't even recognise some of 'em in their outfit.. Anyway, would elaborate much cause a picture tells a thousand words, so you guys watch out for the photos soon! Ciao



Replies to tagboard~
To abcbeer: I don't know hu u are and I don't really wanna bother, if u mean if I'm happy or not, well, I'm not tat happy at the moment especially after reading the tagboard.. As for the other meaning, if u're a fren of mine, u shld know well if I am or not.. And if u're here just to create a commotion at my blog, well, pls leave immediately.. Thank You..