Tuesday, 26 December 2006

Back pple! Guess u guys missed me bah! Haha, well apart from the performance and gathering on christmas eve, nothing much to inform u guys abt liao!

Kkz, the performance was fantastic sia! Singapore Conference Hall was so packed! I'm so happy sia, cause loads saw my performance!! I really enjoyed every bit of it, especially the times with u! Ps. U know hu I mean! Haha, anyway, hope I can join PA YCO too! I wanna play the drums and all!

Kkz, next was gathering with hum, michelle n phillip! Fun, laughter, peace and joy sia! Mahjong at Mich's place then headed out for ice cream like 2am in the morning! Gosh, that shop at Serangoon Garden opens till 6am lah! Anyway, mich went home after tat, so me, hum n phillip went to Mac for a drink and chat.. Then walked to Yio Chu Kang Rd for Roti Prata like 3 plus in the morning! Haha, chat till the first bus came and headed home.. Slept at home after tat.. Haha..

Tat's abt it liao, anyway, later will be going to Hamster's bdae party, so yeah, alas a CSS gathering!