Sunday, 10 December 2006

Haha, havent been blogging recently, guess u guys are wondering where I've been to.. Muahaha, no where though, just been out as usual..

Friday was a long day cause was out bowling in the morning with ed, xiong and kai. Then later in the evening, played mahjong at kris, like I lost badly sia.. Gosh, no more mj for me...

Sat was Airforce Seminar in the morning at Suntec, hmmm, guess I'll really wanna pursue this dream of mine, to become a pilot of RSAF.. So now must pray that I've actually passed the COMPASS test loh! Then went to shop arnd town and met ed and yong han at monster cue for pool, and lady luck's on my side cause it's ownage in 9 ball!

Today, well, slept in till arnd 2 then slack till then loh.. Still thinking of wat to sing for upcoming performances... Hmmm, got any suggestions must tell me ah.. Anyway, here are more Prom photos as promised!


Looking towards the skies and Aiming High!


5 for FIVEBEES!


More Group Photos!


Dudes in Da House!

Haha, tat's all lah, for the rest of the photos, message me online and I'll send 'em to ya! Ciao..

Oh yeah, can't wait for kaki's kbox session tml!! Cya!