Wednesday, 2 August 2006

Mug Hard

My blog's like real dead... Dead I really mean... Seriously when's the last time I blog... I can't exactly remember... Just got back home after mugging in sch with g4v, jansen, kim wee n din... Seriously there's is nothing more than study now in my life...

Kz now for a "short" overview of wat happened over the last few weeks... Had mid-yrs... Studied like siao but to no avail... I do wonder izzit me or izzit the subject... Got a D7, C O O for midyears... Yeah.. Failed chem n econs... Haiz... Whereas on the other hand, the subject that I never study actually got me a C... How ironic are things gonna get... Disappointed but wat can I do but to look forward for a better tomorrow...

Finally fork out time to go for my 1 star kayaking course having g4v fren as my instructor... How small can te world seriously get.. Anyway... Really enjoyed the course and looking forward for the next level but can't do it now cause prelim's coming n it's hungry ghost festival now...

Oh n last monday, finally took my nafa test n pass!! A silver is all I need and it's wat I got... hahaha... Oh yah n guess the class is intending to go for prom... hahaha... really looking forward for that... Now all we guys can do is that we pray hard that we do not get enlist b4 prom if not bye bye prom night... Anyway... I went for my medical checkup for ns n came back with a PES A... Yawnzz... I can actually get PES A...

Anyway tat's abt it for now lah... Hope to update on more really soon provided that time permits... So yah... Tat's all folks for now...