Well... currently I can't really define what am I now...
A mugger or a slacker...
Though I've been studying like hell in school everyday...
But when I go out... I also play like siao...
Just like the other day...
Spent 150 plus on a new watch n 100 plus on an adidas jacket...
Omg... I'm really going crazy liao...
Must start saving up...
Or instead lets exams end quick so I can come out of this madness!!!
Now still in sch... Waiting for the day to end...
Oh yes... forget to mention tat yesterday, the class alas went out for another class outing...
Hahaha... Almost everyone was around... Pple MIA are...
Marisca- Sick (Must recover soon kz)
Rebecca- Injured during judo (Take care as well)
Kristal- Off to Thailand (Must enjoy the trip)
Dawn + Simin- Unsure of wat happen but take care kz!
To everyone out there... Mug hard for now, play hard later...
Jia You!!!