Sunday, 13 August 2006

Stress?

Guess everyone's starting to feel the heat now... Just a few more months to A's... I'm having mixed feelings, not sure of wat am I exactly feeling... Wat to do?!

This upcoming week's gonna be filled with pre-prelim! Seriously wat's the college thinking?! Aren't we stress enuff already, still must add in pre-prelim! Sooner or later I'll become schizophrenic lah! Haiz... Seriously, perhaps it's due to all the great plans I have in mind for my future tat's y I'm so stress.

I wanna be a millionaire before 25. Buy my own Jeep and apartment in town area. Have a decent job tat can bring abt at least 5k a month. Seriously u might think I'm mad but well, tat's seriously wat I wanna achieve! But to enjoy such stuff I'll need to work till my head falls off... There's a price to pay for all tat.

Well pple, if u've got big dreams like mine, better start working now b4 it's too late...

Ps: To all u folks out there taking ur A's, mug hard and work hard!