Saturday, 26 August 2006

At The Beginning...

These past week has been full of ups and downs for me.. But I realised something recently, A's is creeping nearer to my doorsteps, not that I'm that afraid of the exams but rather, my time in Nanyang is coming to an end.

Today was study out day with the usual gang, Huiting, Kimmy, Kris, Din. A new location I must say, Woodlands Regional Library! Hahaha, a little far but yah, that's the place where I studied for my O's.. Hahaha...

Loads of pple mugging there and of course there were ny pple.. My "best fren" Addy n Bf.. Hahaha.. But the sad part is that, we all got the opening hours of the library wrongly, instead of 10, we thought it's 11 and I still keep thinking it's 12 lah... So all the seats have been snapped up liao.. Sobz.. So 5 of us had to squeeze at a small table at the cafe lah! Hahaha, but that's cosy I must say..

And that got me thinking of the first time our class went out as a group to go for the first class outing, some were not there but it's was almost the entire class lah.. It feels just like yesterday, when that happened. But now all this is coming to an end.

I really do hope this will last, I want time to stop, stop at this moment for me to recollect on the memories I had with the class, no matter happy or sad, it's an experience I'll never forget.

This is the first time which I feel the most bonded to a group of pple. A group of frenz that really cares for one another, will share hardship through difficult times and laugh when the happy moments come. This is really a bunch of frenz I'll miss and will never forget. I know it's kinda stupid to think of things like that now, but I just can't help thinking, wat will life be like without this pple. As the last day of school to drawing nearer, the fear in my heart gets stronger, the fear of losing, losing the friendship.

13 October will mark the last day of school and that will be the final statement for class 05S5B. A class that I'll miss and never forget. A group of pple whom I can truly call family. How I wish I was back at the beginning...



Ps: Cheer up bro, don't be too stress at school, we'll all be behind u and I'm always there to lend a listening ear!!
And to all, All the best for A's, MUG HARD!!!