Thursday, 1 March 2007

It's coming, it's really coming.. Less than 24 hrs away, my fate will be sealed in the result slip tat I'm to receive in sch tml... After a few months of endless wait, it's finally here...

Fear, anxiety, excitement, mixed feelings is what I have now.. Uncertainty, unrest, is wat I truly feel.. I really dunno how I'd fair, I really don't wish to know but all have been decided since the day I submitted my exam papers, one after another...

I really need to blog it all out so very sorry to all for being so whiny and all but I really need to get this off of me.. If not I'd most probably collapse under the immense pressure...

I'm certain many at this stage are feeling the same as wat I'm now.. At least I know I'm not alone in view of the upcoming result taking..

For now, regardless of wat happens tml, I guess we all have to face it no matter wat.. So,

JIAYOU!!!