Tuesday, 27 March 2007

Hey all! Been trying to post photos but can't seem to get them up onto the web, no idea why but.. Kinda sad cuz got loads of great photos to share with you guys!

Nevermind that, well just to summarise what I did for the past I, erm, I'm not soo sure how many days, anyway, had a small gathering to send Marisca the Great off. Was with the gang as usual, had Crystal Jade lah! Then headed down to Jansen's apartment, nice place sia!

Then I've been gym-ing at Cali with JJ, and been swimming for quite a while, so don't be surprised if you find me looking darker!

Met up with the gang again for a picnic at Pasir Ris Park! Like when's the last time we had a picnic?! But it's still fun, fun and more fun! We jumped and took photos till kris' cam's batteries died out! Then headed to Dawn's place for dinner and mahjong, oh and not forgetting, In Between and 99! Thanz a lot Dawn, for having us over at your place!

Well that's more or less about it for now, will continue to try to post photos on! So keep a lookout you all!