Monday, 5 March 2007

I'm back people. Feeling better, I guess.

It's been a few days since results were out.. Thought through some stuff... Like where to go and all that.. It's tough, it really is, having results that are neither here nor there. You can't choose courses that you really love, but still, there is still a glimpse of chance where you might get selected into that certain course and go through their interviews and all. But still, there's a very small percentage that I can get selected in.. I really, really wanna get into Communication Studies in NTU!

Still, I'll need to open up to more options if this fails (fingers crossed), but still, it's going to be my first choice. I've dreamt of getting into Communication Studies ever since secondary school. I chose the uni way as I felt at that point of time my English grades ain't that perfect. An A2 then might not get me into NP Mass Communications. I'd suppose it's that fear, that uncertainty that lies there and prevents myself from selecting the course as my first choice. I guess I'm regretting it now. I really am.

But now's not the time to regret what I did not do in the past, it should be focus on the present now, on where to go with what I've achieved. It's going to be tough, but I'll fight till the very end.

Okay, now for something that's worth celebrating, I've passed another round of the pilot vocation test. It's the pressure chamber test this time round, sounds cool right? Haha, well, at least that's something off my mind for now. In any case, shall update soon with pictures and all about the recent class gatherings and all. And reminder to all FiveBees, we'll be heading out to the universities open houses together so stay tune for the time and location to meet!