NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.. Tat's my lesson learnt for the day..
Looking at stuff today, past photos, albums and all, found out how much I have grown since pri sch.. Taking a step back and out chilling with my pri sch mates makes me feel old.. Plus ez-link ain't giving me a break on the age issue.. But then, I really have grown, alot I mean..
Pri sch me was this hot headed, rash and snobbish..
Sec sch me was over reliant on others, quiet, but i can change for the worst at anytime.. (Pisces remember?)
Jc me's like loud and tolerant, over tolerant at times.. Tat's for some stuff, but for others, i'll just f*** the hell over it.. My pisces character still remains tat's for sure, only now, taking on even more characters tat amazes me sometimes...
Haha, tat's just me over the years..
Anyway, tml's gonna be packed so gotta rest up so cya guys! Btw, get urself a copy of mayday's album cause it rocks!
五月天 @ 一千個世紀