Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Been slacking away these few days.. Was out with fivebees to have a gathering before kimmy goes into army.. A rather short gathering I would say..

Went to the model agency but I guess I'd might as well forget it.. They're all scams.. I shld continue to pursue my dream in singing and radio dj.. Not in modelling.. Plus I also not tall enuff loh!

Then gotta go collect stuff from csc tml.. Yawnz, there goes like 200 bucks cause gotta pay for me bowling shoes.. But now kinda in family transition state cause dad just change his job so.. Haiz.. Long story.. Don't ask me abt it.. Tat means must save up a bit liao.. Looking for job too.. Waiting for Junli to reply to check if they can slot me in as a part-time dj! If not I'm heading down to some music sch to do admin.. Can't stay at home everyday and do nothing.. So yeah.. Gotta work, work work!