MORNING SINGAPORE!! Haha.. Feeling super energetic after a morning run man.. Wondered why didn't I started running so early in the morning b4? Anyway, this has kinda become a routine for me liao, waking up at 530 then go running and doing routines, be back at home arnd 7++.. It's the life man.. Lol
And today is like 30th Jan.. Oh yeah.. Must go return library books liao.. If not later get "sum man" from NLB... Then I don't think I updated u guys on my med check.. Haha.. Well it's over but the results are not out yet though.. It's gonna be another month or so b4 I can know if airforce is recruiting me or not.. Nothing spectacular abt the med check too.. Just another jam here, test there, then x-rays here n there.. Nothing liao.. Haha.. But the staff were all very very friendly!
Been on a shopping spree recently too.. Bought shoes, bag, vest, belt, MH-47 E SOA CHINOOK, hair wax and many more... Cuz new years arnd the corner so must buy stuff to prepare liao! K lah pple, tat's all for now.. Will update pretty soon!!
PS: I miss school life.. I miss my class.. I miss the olden days...