Thursday, 26 May 2011

To do this, to do that...

Hmmm, in a really boring class with a super nasal-sounding tutor, time to do some planning.

I realised with just 1 month odd left in Taiwan, I've got loads of things to do. This will take some time but I can do it! Here goes...



To-do List:
1. Memorize lyrics for Quis Comeback Gig (Important gig, don't wanna mess it up!)
2. Name card design for self (I need to stock up on my own name card before the anniversary event in September!)
3. Assignments, assignments, assignments. (Tentatively, I've got 4 costume design sketches, 2 project presentation, 3x print advert design... That's quite a lot to be done I realized...)
4. Finalize travel plans for last leg of Taiwan exchange! (Really excited about this cause will be traveling alone)



I really do hope I can finish all the items in time, given that I've only got 1 month and 8 days left! Wooooo~