I'm counting down the number of days I have left in Taiwan. Although I don't feel like leaving this place, but I'm really looking forward to going back home to my own comfy room and bed. I need my space desperately.
Plus there's loads of things to look forward to when I'm back!
Miss Quis too much and I miss performing on stage with them. I need music, I need a life, I need to perform. Staying away from the stage for such a long time is kinda sapping away my life energy bit by bit. I need my dosage of the stage real soon.
Plus I've got Zhonghua's 100th Anniversary dinner to look forward to. Being able to be the emcee for this event is such and honor and I can't wait to be back in Singapore to get to work with the scripts and all. I hope that I can prove myself during this event and perhaps get more chances to do emcee!!
Okie dokie, lesson ending so I'll sign off for now.. Yawnz...