Been pretty busy for me these days, that explains all the reductions in blogging, but here are some new photos! And updates too!
As I was saying, been doing Chingay previously, it's finally over! Wohooo!
Chingay Logo @ City Hall!
Here's a picture of how my Make-up's suppose to be like!
Been going quite a bit of shopping after Chinese New Year with that Ang Pao $$ of mine... =) Some stuff I bought over this period... Oh I just love SHOPPING!
My Baggie from 4Skin! Big and waterproof!
My long awaited Adidas Watch! Lastest series de!
Next up would be my Bdae celebration with some of the guys, Big thanks to Gar, Jeremy, Bal, Zhi Wei & Luke!
Smile for the camera! First Bdae cake!
Time to make a wish... Hmmmm...
LETS GET EM BOYS!
After which, headed down to Millenia walk for a drink @ one of the pubs...
Caught on camera! 70's Pose!
Taken with the gang @ the pub! Cheers!
(L-R, Luke, Bal, Zhiwei, Gar, Me, Jeremy!)