Wednesday, 31 May 2006

Study, study, study...

Havent blog for a long time cause been studying, studying n studying...
Have to be back for hols lessons
PLUS this stupid hols programme that requires me to be in school from 9 to 5...
Like watever lah!

Kz... Let's summarise everything that happened recently bah...
First, we won nothing for A div...
NOT even close lah...
Sianz...

Next my hols is screwed cause of the upcoming midyear exam...
Haiz... Now is just mug, mug n more mug....

Went over to Li Ting's church @ bedok to catch their play on Da Vinci Code...
Interesting but not for the second part...
Ps: Sfivebees will know wat i mean...

Then haven't met her for a very very long time...
Feels like we're drifting apart real soon...
Hope it wouldn't just end like that...
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the time being...

Well that's really abt it liao...
Oh n btw... My house com is like spoilt!
Watever lah...
Not I really feel screwed...

Haiz... Hope to get it fixed real quick cause I don't really like to blog in the school library...
LOL!