Had loads of celebration these few days...
First was Khim's one @ Seoul garden on thursday...
Well quite a no. of pple went down lah...
Lao shi was there too... But she never go...
CO performance on sunday... got rehearsals...
Then came clara's one on friday @ her house...
Hahaha... First impression of her place...
It looks like some hols resort lah...
Wat the hell...
Hahaha...
Had loads of fun there... too bad no one could stay till morning...
So went back n immediately dose off to sleep...
Sat was great fun, laughter n of course comes some sorrows...
Makan Mania was in town!
Had to report real early in the morning...
But I must say that the overall event was quite well done!
All hail the drum!
Most hilarious event of the day goes to...
The double fall @ queenstown!
Hahaha... feels like it can only happen in cartoons but well guess it happened to me n g4v...
Kinda was running after the bus...
Then I trip n guess wat happened next...
My leg tripped g4v along the way n he fell too...
Omg... imagine the sight of tat...
Most creepy event of the day goes to...
The Bee!!!
Hahaha... must be thankful tat I actually managed to get the correct answer...
N for doing so... I do not have to eat the bee...
LOL!
Well... It has been quite fun for these past few days...
Just have to pray hard now to do a good job tomorrow @ the A div!