THIS PLACE IS SO DEAD!!
I"M JUST TOO LAZY TO BLOG!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The infamous V DAY is around the corner once again!
This year, I'm taking a break from the last year one. No one special to attend to.
Hmmmm.. Maybe, I should take this day to pamper myself? Gd idea?
In any case, it's really been a while since I blogged. Just suddenly feel like blogging cause just another few more days and I'd be out from National Slavery.. =P
I'm really thankful for this 1 year and 10 months, I've grown quite a bit. I've learned to cherish the ones and things around me, not to take them for granted, as well as being thankful for their existence. It's been an emotional roller-coaster for me during this period and a lot of events took place within this short span of time.
It started off with a passion and dream to becoming a pilot for the air force, which became distant when I missed my command school test in the island off the eastern shore due to an injury. Then MCs surrounded me and my days near East Coast became dark and time passed by really slowly. Dad fell ill during this period of time as well, when we came to find out that there has been a tumor that's been sitting inside his brain. Watching my mum constantly visiting the hospital, for both me and my dad was a painful experience. Rushing for Tan Tock Seng to Changi Hospital lasted for 5 days? 7 months past and I saw light once again. Dad was discharged and got back to work real quick. I was also granted the freedom that I desperately needed and was finally able to do what I really enjoyed and wanted. New experiences filled my life with fun and joy and the people that I got to meet led me out of the dark age. Regardless whether it was Chingay, Total Defence, Pride Day, National Day, it was an experience that no one could imagine. The trip to Rockhampton in November was the highlight of the entire 1 year and 10 months. It was almost like a paid trip for all of us to enjoy and perform at the same time. I'm thankful and really grateful to all those who have given a great memory that I'll continue to live on with within this 1 year and half month I am in MDC. Thanks everyone!
Now that this part of my life is almost done, it's time to embark on a brand new journey and creating new memories along the way! =)
I"M JUST TOO LAZY TO BLOG!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The infamous V DAY is around the corner once again!
This year, I'm taking a break from the last year one. No one special to attend to.
Hmmmm.. Maybe, I should take this day to pamper myself? Gd idea?
In any case, it's really been a while since I blogged. Just suddenly feel like blogging cause just another few more days and I'd be out from National Slavery.. =P
I'm really thankful for this 1 year and 10 months, I've grown quite a bit. I've learned to cherish the ones and things around me, not to take them for granted, as well as being thankful for their existence. It's been an emotional roller-coaster for me during this period and a lot of events took place within this short span of time.
It started off with a passion and dream to becoming a pilot for the air force, which became distant when I missed my command school test in the island off the eastern shore due to an injury. Then MCs surrounded me and my days near East Coast became dark and time passed by really slowly. Dad fell ill during this period of time as well, when we came to find out that there has been a tumor that's been sitting inside his brain. Watching my mum constantly visiting the hospital, for both me and my dad was a painful experience. Rushing for Tan Tock Seng to Changi Hospital lasted for 5 days? 7 months past and I saw light once again. Dad was discharged and got back to work real quick. I was also granted the freedom that I desperately needed and was finally able to do what I really enjoyed and wanted. New experiences filled my life with fun and joy and the people that I got to meet led me out of the dark age. Regardless whether it was Chingay, Total Defence, Pride Day, National Day, it was an experience that no one could imagine. The trip to Rockhampton in November was the highlight of the entire 1 year and 10 months. It was almost like a paid trip for all of us to enjoy and perform at the same time. I'm thankful and really grateful to all those who have given a great memory that I'll continue to live on with within this 1 year and half month I am in MDC. Thanks everyone!
Now that this part of my life is almost done, it's time to embark on a brand new journey and creating new memories along the way! =)