Saturday, 18 October 2008

20081018

I finally found a chance to SWIM and TAN le!

Thanks Jas and Mike for accompanying me!


Quite a no. of stuff took place this week! A very, very busy week for me!
It's been really tiring, but it's REWARDING as well!


Had vetting in camp on wed, met Jovan for dinner after that at Dempsey!
I can't take photos in camp so NO PHOTOS on vetting, but we did a nice job! Cheers!

I was at the Barracks Cafe in House at Dempsey for dinner! ]
Really POSH place but really YUMMY FOOD as well!
Must really go try people! Here's the webbie!

http://www.dempseyhouse.com/


On Thursday night, we went out to celebrate J.Ho's birthday @ Mind's Cafe!!

Happy 20th Jer!

It's been real long since I played board games at Mind's Cafe, really had a fun time there! Though we only managed to play 2 games, Who's the Boss and Quelf!

That's Vik as our waiter serving us our DESSERT as he tries really hard to complete his task in Quelf!

In an attempt to take photos, this is kinda what I got..

Have a look for yourself!

Birthday boy kana sabo by NIC!!!

Then after the guys went to watch Max Payne the Movie..
It's indeed a pain in the arse.. Change the name to Max Payne the documentary would be more suitable!
I'm thankful I ain't there.. Bleah..


Today was the LAST day of performance for the week.. Really tiring cause I just performed the day before, a night show, and the following day have to wake up for a morning show at some ULU location!

Welcome to HORT PARK!
I had no idea such a place existed! Plus with Nincompoops in my company that spelled HORT as HOT, it really didn't make any sense to me at first.

But the place was really quite nice..

That' all for now, I shall go and prep for my bowling session!! Sa-yo-na-ra!