It's been a really busy week for me, having to perform 6 times this week is quite a killer, but to the artiste from MDC, you guys rock man! 2 shows everyday, crazy people man! Dope shit!
Tomorrow I'd be heading to Tekong loh, back to where it all began, where I first started serving my national service, but this time, things are different cause I'll be back there as a performer, no longer a recruit! But I'm gonna be performing for 4 days straight, man, that's really tiring. But I'm sure it's gonna be real fun! Then I've got the upcoming auditions to look forward to! I need to find my under-study!
Oh, forgot to mention that VE went to Orchard the other day for our first purchasing and researching for new costumes and our desperate hunt for 8 identical belts below $20! It's a brand new experience all in all, and really fun to hang out with the guys in Orchard!