Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Updated!

It's been awhile really, since I've blogged..

Been busy lately, really busy I'd say... My upcoming weekend is packed with activities till the point that I really need some breathing space, and work wise, well, all I can say is that I'm schedule for events and performances all the way till year end man!

Sch shows, NDP, MDC Anniversary concert, Christmas... That's all the way till Dec for ur info...

Just some updates that I've yet to actually post on the blog... Cheers!

The one on the rite is the Bdae gal, A VERY VERY SHY BDAE GAL!! HU NEEDS TO BE DRAGGED INTO THE PICTURE! Hahahaha... Oh MARISCA!

The poor cake that everyone except xinli forgot... The forgotten cake... LOLX

Gals looking hot sia...

And guys, cool as usual...

Cam-whoring outside TANGS.. Thanks loads Xinli for putting up with us...

The classic 'See no evil, speak no evil & hear no evil'
Ps, I chose 'hear no evil' cuz it doesnt cover up my face! OOOPZ! =x

Well, we can take photos anywhere and with everything, how about some Ice-cream?

Mar & Me @ Singapore Flyer... Not inside though.. No $$...

Singapore Flyer! Here I come!!!

Ghostly trio! Yikes!

We just love taking photos! Smile!

Been a real great and fun bdae celebration and really hope you enjoyed yourself Mar!

Lastly, to end on a funny note, Can you guess what's this?
It's Hui Ting's worst nitemare! Wahahaha...