HAPPY NEW YEAR PPLE!!!
It's the start of a new year once again! 2008's finally here!! Means I'm gonna ORD next year! WOHOOO! Anyway, had nice gatherings for the past few days!
Date: 29/12
Event: Garage Battle!
On sat, was at Garage Battle at Music Garage.. Khim was there as well! I sang Piano that nite and Khim did 真实! She's good can! I listen until my goosebumps came out! But still, Jun An did his best and claimed the prize money loh! Nice one dude! And a big thank you to all those who went down to watch! Bal, Steve, David, Shude, Cy, Mindy and Yuan, not forgetting Garrett! I hope you guys enjoyed our singing!
Date: 30/12
Event: Stayover at Gar's Kor's place!
On Sunday nite, went over to stay at Gar's Kor's place again.. His Kor went overseas, so left just the 2 of us and phoenix(his kor's cat) of course! Caught a couple of old movies! Like Brothers Grim! Then bought supper back from Maxwell market to eat! Yummy!
Date: 31/12
Event: Bowling, Sfivebees steamboat!
Went to bowl with Ed in the afternoon of new years eve! Gosh, the bowling alleys were so freaking pack! What's up with everyone man! But was fun bowling again! And I've made my mind to spin liao! Cuz after like 2 mths of not bowling, my form is still there, averaging 150. I was pretty shocked myself!
Met the gang at J8 at 1930! As usual, there were pple late can! But still, made our way to Jansen's place for steamboat! Yummy! The food was really great and thanks loads kimmy for waking up early to buy the foodstuff and Jan for his place! The overall price is real cheap too! 6 bucks per person! Super full loh! Members present were, Kimmy, Kris, Din, Ting, Fang, Gav, Sal, Xinli, Kimwee, Jamie, and Jansen, plus his 2 frenz! Played mahjong like from 2007 to 2008 and I actualli made a new year resolution to HU, adn I did in like the next few turns! Faint! But still, Kimmy and Fangz tag-team was too power le! End up, jamie, Ting and myself all lost! Oh yes, we had Tang Yuan as well! For dessert! Then after I left for Gar's Kor's house le!
Date: 1/1
Event: Alien Vs Predator 2
Woke up arnd lunch and had lunch at Maxwell! 五香 was super nice! Then went down to Marina to get tickets for AVP2, with loads of timing selling fast! Then went down to temple to pray and had my fav dessert at Ah Chew's! Played KOF in arcade but a pro came along and thrash Gar! Ouch! But I finally got the hang of the game le! Fun! Then AVP was pretty nice, but still, the ending was very crappy.. I'd give it like 7 stars for the action pack bits but still, the ending was really bad.. Too many broken links le! But still, first movie of the year, how bad can it get? Then had dinner at Tamp and went back home le.. Yawnz.. Super tired!
More or less that's all le! Tml nite must book in back to camp le.. Sianz.. But nevermind, I'm gonna ORD next year.. No longer need to say, erm, I ORD in 09! Haha.. Will upload the photos real soon once I get them! Cheers pple and HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN!!