Thursday, 12 April 2007

Hey pple, last post before I head into army.. SO listen up u all!

Kinda having mixed feelings now.. Not too sure why but just that I've been waiting for this moment but the thought of leaving home kinda starting to freak me out. But I'd hope all turns out well. Especially the hair!! Haha.. I guess that's what I'm most worried about now. Haha..

A very big thank you for all those well wishes from everyone! Will do my best in there! Haha.. It's gonna be a very unfamiliar ground but hopefully I'll have loads of familiar faces around to remind me that I'm not alone. To all SFiveBees, Thanz a bunch for all the fun and laughter during all '3' farewells! Haha..

Really hope to cya all real soon in around 2 weeks time.. As for now, do remember to tag as and when kz! I'll reply them once I get back home de! As for now, it's Sayonara pple!