HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
To All U Love Birds Out There, Enjoy Ur Day!
To All Those Without A Love, No Worries, Urs Is Arnd The Corner!!
Been quite some time since I blogged liao.. Haha..
Missed Me?
Anyway, been pretty much the same for these few weeks lah.. Tat's why never update lah.. Just tat I'm back to playing hook for all bowlers out there.. Haha.. And Roy's gonna leave CSC pretty soon so pay him a visit kz!
Then results shld be coming out pretty soon.. Stress ah, especially after attending the NTU seminar @ Suntec the other day.. Minimum I'll need BBB to get in...
But nevertheless, must get ang pao b4 getting results.. So yah... Anyway, it's 7 in the morn now.. Haha.. Rise N Shine PPLE!!!
Tat's abt it lah.. Anyway, F.Y.I, I'm free the whole day so can ask me out yo! Haha.. Kidding nia...